U Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger
Tube Bundle Heat Exchangers Manufacturer INDIA
A heat-exchanger system consisting of a bundle of U tubes (hairpin tubes) surrounded by a shell (outer vessel); one fluid flows through the tubes, and the other fluid flows through the shell, around the tubes.Multitherm can duplicate any existing bundle to include dimensions, materials and performance. we can build “U” tube bundles, straight tube “floating” tube bundles, or we can retube fixed tubesheet heat exchangers when the bundles is not removable. multitherm is not locked into any one material. Most bundles tend to be build with copper tubes and steel tubesheets.
In nuclear power plants called pressurized water reactors, large heat exchangers called steam generators are two-phase, shell-and-tube heat exchangers which typically have U-tubes. They are used to boil water recycled from a surface condenser into steam to drive a turbine to produce power. Most shell-and-tube heat exchangers are either 1, 2, or 4 pass designs on the tube side.
- The number of times the fluid in the tubes passes through the fluid in the shell.
- In a single pass heat exchanger, the fluid goes in one end of each tube and out the other.
- A tube bundle heat exchanger with baffles is disclosed wherein a tube bundle is housed within an inner casing which is acted upon from both the inside and the outside by a heating medium
- The simple design of a shell and tube heat exchanger makes it an ideal cooling solution for a wide variety of applications. One of the most common applications is the cooling of Hydraulic Fluid and oil in engines, transmissions and hydraulic power packs.
- With the right choice of materials they can also be used to cool or heat other mediums, such as swimming pool water or charge air.
- Advantages of using a heat exchanger is that they are often easy to service.
- Particularly with models where a floating tube bundle where the tube plates are not welded to the outer shell is available. Fixed tube sheet heat exchangers.